Teacher (Maternity Cover) - Willow Fields Community Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/06/2018 11:59
Schools - Teaching
Willow Fields Community Primary School
KS1 Class Teacher Year 1
(Maternity cover to start 1st September 2018)
Full Time Fixed Term
REQUIRED FROM – 1st September 2018
CLOSING DATE- Friday 29th June 2018
Shortlisting: Week beginning 2nd July 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 9th July 2018
The Governors of Willow Fields Community Primary School wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and innovative teacher to work in our team.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner with the highest possible expectations of pupil’s well-being and learning and who is able to nurture, inspire and motivate children to achieve their personal best.
To join our teaching team at this time we are looking for a candidate who:
• Is an excellent practitioner, and has the highest expectations for all children with an understanding of how to ensure outstanding progress for pupils.
• Has an understanding of SEND behaviours and ways to successfully manage these in classroom practice.
• Has experience of teaching different age ranges.
• Be committed to developing our team and maintaining effective relationships within the team and with all stakeholders.
• Have an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum.
• Be an effective communicator, who is willing to work in collaboration with colleagues and aspire to excel professionally.
Application packs are available from the school and should be returned to Colleen Anderson (Office Administrator) at the school no later than noon on Friday 29th June 2018
Visits to the school are welcome and should be arranged with the headteacher Lindsay Robertson on 0191 5491509
The post will require a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009 including Disqualification by Association.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Willow Fields Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
This job is closed for applications.