Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 10/12/2018 09:00
Band 6 £10,428.13 - £10,983.86 pa
Schools - Support
Required for January 2019
We love, live, learn and celebrate together; building God’s kingdom with Jesus our Lord.
St Joseph’s is a happy, caring school where everyone works with the best interests of the school and the children we serve. The opportunity has arisen for the Governors to appoint a talented, self-motivated, hardworking HLTA with a proven record and experience across the primary age range who will make a major contribution to the quality of provision in school.
Applicants are welcomed from candidates who are:
• Fully supportive of the faith of the school.
• Have a level 3 qualification or equivalent
• Have a passion for teaching and learning.
• Committed to ensuring all children achieve their potential.
• Able to meet the essential requirements as described in the TA band 6 person specification as well as the job description.
• Confident with planning, preparing and delivering learning opportunities to individuals, groups and supervising classes for short term cover.
• Able to make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school.
• Able to offer an area of expertise to the school.
• Committed to their continuous professional development.
Please refer to the full job description and person specification.
We can offer: -
• A warm welcoming school where the children are happy, well behaved and eager to learn.
• A strong Catholic Ethos where everyone is valued.
• A committed and welcoming team of staff and governors.
• Committed and supportive parents /carers.
• Excellent CPD opportunities.
• The opportunity to work in a successful school committed to further improvement.
Visits to the school by applicants are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Allan / Mrs Walker in our school office to arrange an appointment.
Application packs with C.E.S.application form are available from the school during office hours or by email request. Admin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be returned to Mrs Williams, the Headteacher,
at the address below or by email email@example.com
The Governing Body and the Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Only those applications submitted using the CES application form will be considered.
Closing date: Monday 10th December, 9.00am
Short listing: Tuesday 11th December
Interviews: Wednesday 19th December
St. Joseph’s RC Primary School, Musgrave Street Hartlepool, TS24 7HT Tel. No: 01429 272747, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.sjpsh.org.uk Headteacher: Mrs. R. Williams B.Ed.Hons
This job is closed for applications.