Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/11/2020 23:59
£293.10 - £325 per week
Schools - Support
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the Newcastle upon Tyne area. This is a full -time primary support role, working across all key stages which will commence in December 2020 until July 2021, or as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 2 in Childcare (or equivalent)
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering interventions to small groups, supporting children with SEND and providing general classroom support across all key stages. Candidates must be confident and able to support individuals with a variety of needs.
This is a good school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by a strong leadership team and has a deep links within the local community.
To be considered for the SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:-
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups with varying levels of SEN.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience in a primary environment.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:-
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today to email@example.com by submitting a CV or an email with your contact details expressing your interest.
For other roles in the area, or for questions regarding this one, please call 0191 267 455 to speak to a member of the Primary Education Team in the Newcastle Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
This job is closed for applications.