Teaching Assistant - Level 2, 37 hpw
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/12/2018 12:00
Schools - Support
TEACHING ASSISTANT – LEVEL 2, 37 HPW
Mosaic Federation are seeking to appoint a highly skilled and motivated Teaching Assistant to compliment an outstanding Early Years Foundation Team at our Valley View Primary School site.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Puts children first;
• Is committed to achieving the best outcomes for children;
• Has an outstanding knowledge and understanding of child development ;
• Has an outstanding understanding of the EYFS curriculum;
• Is a team player;
• Is happy and motivated by their work.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of a federation of schools who are committed to our staff and children;
• The opportunity to work in an outstanding setting with support and guidance to be the best practitioner possible;
• A balanced curriculum of play and focused learning opportunities;
• A supportive, friendly and happy school family;
• An investment in staff development including excellent CPD opportunities.
Visits to school are recommended, please contact the school on (0191) 489 3143 to arrange a visit prior to interview.
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To find out more about this role and to apply please visit www.southtyneside.gov.uk alternatively you can email email@example.com or call (0191) 455 4968. BT Typetalkers welcome.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 14 December 2018.
This job is closed for applications.