Teaching Assistant Level 4- Northwood Primary School
Please See Advert Text
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/09/2018 23:59
£23,758 - £26,844 per annum
Hours per week:
Full Time (Term Time Only - 46.8wks)
Schools - Support
Required for January 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter
We are looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant who is enthusiastic, dedicated and a forward thinking person to join our dedicated, friendly and motivated team; and support our Speech and Language Base (SLB).
The SLB is a specialist placement for 9 children whose main difficulties are severe speech and/or language. The SLB team's main objective is to ensure that the children in our care make the maximum level of progress possible by working together to address the needs of our individual children. We include parents and class teachers as key partners in the team and work closely with them, enabling them to help their children more effectively.
Whatever a child needs, we try our best to ensure that it is provided. We work closely with other professionals when necessary and implement their recommendations. "Pupils attending the SLB achieve well. Pupils thrive in a highly positive learning environment." - Ofsted March 2015
We are seeking a HLTA who:
• highly organised with high expectations of achievement, attainment and behaviour from all pupils;
• has a belief in inclusion, diversity and the right of each child to be successful whatever their needs, abilities and background;
• is able to inspire, motivate and foster excellent professional relationships, working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents, governors and our wider community;
• has good inter-personal skills, a sense of humour and the ability to work as part of a hard-working, enthusiastic and committed team;
• has experience across the primary phase;
• has strong ICT skills;
• is committed to their own professional development and is keen to make a significant contribution to the life of our school.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the office. Application packs are available from the school office, please contact us on 01325 267 222 or email our Office Manager Clare Readman (details below).
Please return completed applications directly to the school at the address below, marked for the attention of Clare Readman or via Email to: email@example.com by 12 noon on the closing date.
Northwood Primary School, Pendleton Road South, Darlington, DL1 2HF
Interview Date Friday 12th October
This job is closed for applications.