Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/11/2018 23:59
£40,858 - £43,757 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Social Care - Children Service
As a high performing Local Authority we are looking to recruit a highly motivated social work qualified Team Manager for one of our Fieldwork teams, who will be committed to providing good outcomes for children and young people.
Applicants must already have the skills and ability to lead a team of Social Workers and be confident in assessing and managing situations where there are child protection issues and high levels of need.
In our recent Ofsted Inspection we were judged as 'Good'. The inspection identified positive feedback regarding our commitment to children, young people and their families and acknowledged that staff working in our service feel valued and supported and wished to remain within our Children's Services.
We offer a package of support to help with the demands of the day to day job include IT access to allow staff to work from home.
We also offer a range of employee benefits including:
• Flexible working hours
• Free on-site office car parking at Stirling House where the successful applicant will be based.
• Additional annual leave purchase scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme to automatically save on tax and National Insurance
• Free Tees Active Leisure Card giving discounts on leisure activities
• Bus and train discounts
• Car lease scheme
• Cycle to work scheme We also offer a supportive team environment, continuous professional development and regular supervision and annual appraisal.
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Please ensure you refer to the essential and desirable criteria detailed in the Person Specification when completing your application as they are used to select candidates for interview.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Melanie Douglas, Service Manager on 01642 528720.
This job is closed for applications.