Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/06/2019 22:59
MPS/UPS: £23,720 - £39,406 per annum, depending on relevant teaching experience.
Hours per week:
Full time in accordance with the Teachers' Pay and Conditions document.
Schools - Teaching
Archibald First School, Archibald Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 1EB.
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Archibald First School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Fixed term from September 2019 to December 2019.
The governors wish to appoint a Key Stage 2 teacher who has a passion for children’s learning. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate their commitment to working as part of a highly successful team, the aim of which is to ensure that all children receive outstanding and inspirational educational experiences, which help them fulfil their potential.
We are looking for a skilled and effective teacher with enthusiasm and energy who:
• Is an excellent practitioner.
• Has an innovative, creative and effective teaching approach.
• Is flexible and committed to working as a team.
• Has experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
• Has experience of delivering a creative curriculum.
• Has high expectations in all areas of school life.
• Possesses excellent communication skills.
• Is well organised and highly motivated when working independently or as part of a team.
This school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Mrs. Rachel Carr 0191 285 1957.
An application form with supporting job description and person specification can be downloaded from the school website: www.archibaldfirstschool.org.uk.
A hard copy should be returned to Mrs. J. Bayes, Archibald First School, at the above address.
Closing Date: 27th June 2019.
This job is closed for applications.