SEND Specialist Teacher - Hillcrest School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/04/2020 12:00
£24,373 - £40,490
1 SEN Point £2209
Schools - Teaching
Due to the increasing roll of learners in our school we are looking to appoint a new member of teaching staff to our team. The role could be with either KS 3 or 4 learners but we deliver all learning through the primary model-so experience teaching throughout the National Curriculum is key.
The learners here would like a teacher that is:
• professionally curious- can find solutions to their barriers to learning
• passionate- take pride in what they do, going over and above
• creative- can design curriculums and learning journeys that maximise progress along their pathways
• motivated- can be resilient and focussed
Hillcrest school is a vibrant, dynamic and creative specialist school for learners with a range of complex needs. We pride ourselves on being a small community school that celebrates diversity and has nurturing principles underpinning everything we do.
Hillcrest is fortunate to offer you:
• A multidisciplinary intervention team- consisting of ASC specialist, Occupational Therapists, ELSA and SaLTs
• A class team to support you in delivering your curriculum, removing barriers, delivering interventions and supporting with pastoral responsibilities
• An extensive school site- with play area, MUGA, Yurt, Garden and forest school
• Well-resourced classrooms: every learner has an ipad to support them with their learning
• Strong community links
• A creative and passionate staff team
• A strong ethos regarding the wellbeing of staff
• A school minibus and car
• A functional living annexe
• Specialist CPD opportunities & career pathways
We welcome any applications from inspirational teachers who have worked in the primary, secondary or the special educational sector.
If you feel you can contribute and become part of an exciting team in a school that provides specialist CPD, refreshing challenges and great opportunities then please apply below
Application Deadline: Noon 27 April 2020
Interviews: week commencing 4 May 2020
This job is closed for applications.