Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/05/2021 23:59
£42, 075 - £51,538 & 3 SPA
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council prides itself on being a great place to work where staff are trusted, valued and supported to make a positive contribution at work.
Stockton EPS is a successful, friendly, high quality and committed team and we are looking for an additional EP to add capacity by carrying out statutory work. The team is part of the Education and Improvement Service and comprises educational psychologists, assistant educational psychologists and trainee educational psychologists. We are seeking an Educational Psychologist who is able to use psychological frameworks to assess a child/young person’s needs across the 4 areas of the Code of Practice and identify appropriate outcomes and provision. The post will involve work purely within statutory processes. You will need to be a fully qualified educational psychologist who is HCPC registered or due to complete your training this academic year and therefore eligible to register.
We will provide you with:
• An opportunity to contribute to the continued development of the EPS
• Opportunities for you to determine and apply which psychological framework is most appropriate to effect change and outcomes in a proactive manner
• A committed and supportive team of colleagues
• Access to a friendly and supporting admin team
• Opportunities to develop supervision skills
• Access to free on-site parking
• Spacious and well equipped office facilities including a wide range of resources and assessment tools
• The opportunity to work within the flexi time and flexible working arrangements
• The opportunity to benefit from a relocation package as per LA policy
• Regular team meetings, peer supervision, a commitment to ongoing, high quality CPD opportunities and individual supervision
• HCPC fees paid
• Mileage paid
• Opportunities to progress via the SPA points as per LA policy
We offer an excellent total reward package including a competitive salary, generous Pension Scheme and annual leave entitlement as well as access to a number of additional employee benefits and a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
The post is fixed term for a period of 12 months
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact (Vanessa Housley) (Service Lead Education and Wellbeing) on (work mobile: 07765897616)
This job is closed for applications.