Early Years Class teacher - St Michael’s CE Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/05/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £29,664
Schools - Teaching
St Michael’s CE Primary School
St Michael’s is a Voluntary Aided Church of England Primary School.
We are seeking to recruit a teacher who is committed to professional development as well as working as part of a highly effective and friendly team. We are well supported with Teaching Assistants, to enable practitioners to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils. We are looking for a successful applicant who will begin initially in our Early Years but must have the flexibility to work across the full primary age range and curriculum.
For this post we are looking for a Teacher who:
• Is creative, talented and inspirational;
• Has high expectations of themselves and the children they teach;
• Is imaginative in their approach to teaching and delivering the curriculum;
• Has a commitment to inclusion and a desire to make a difference to the lives of our pupils;
• Is flexible and understands how to use a range of teaching strategies to impact on every pupil;
• Enjoys being a member of a team that works hard to raise standards of teaching and learning;
Is committed to our distinctive Christian ethos and values;
• Is hard working with a sense of fun!
The role would be suitable for a recently qualified teacher.
St Michael’s Primary School can offer you:
High quality continuing professional development – based on your specific needs and requirements;
A friendly, well-motivated and caring school community made up of:
- fun and enthusiastic children who enjoy school life and learning;
- a hardworking staff team who have high expectations;
- a supportive and proactive governing body and leadership team.
A visit to the school is encouraged following current COVID restrictions. We are also very happy to discuss the post over the phone or via email.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Applications should be returned to School by midday on Friday 21st May 2021
Application forms can be handed, or posted, into the main school office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
School Name: St Michael’s CE Primary School
Full address: Howling Lane, Alnwick, Northumberland,
Postcode: NE66 1DJ
Tel.: 01665 602850
Website address: www.stmichaelsalnwick.northumberland.sch.uk/
This job is closed for applications.