Nursery Classroom Teacher Afternoons Maternity Cover - Whitehouse Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 - £36,961
Schools - Teaching
Contract Details - 1 post required for 1st January 2022. Temporary Fixed Term 2 Terms
Disclosure - The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interview Dates - 03/11/21
We are seeking to appoint a committed and highly motivated teacher to join our dedicated, hardworking and professional staff. Whitehouse Primary School is a unique school where we have provision for children with medical and physical learning difficulties.
We have approachable, friendly and hardworking staff, who ensure all children have an opportunity to learn in a rich and varied environment. Our children find that learning at Whitehouse is fun with a new adventure every day. Our staff provide the right quantities of support challenge and care for a recipe for success.
We are a lively and busy school where the staff take an active role in extra-curricular activities enhancing the experiences for all our children.
The applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent practice in Teaching and Learning
- An ability to inspire and motivate children to learn through stimulating and original ideas
- Well-informed subject knowledge
- A commitment to high standards across all areas of school
- An understanding of the key role of assessment leading to pupil progress
- The ability to work well in a range of teams and nurture excellent outcomes for all our children
- The ability to develop positive relationships with children, parents and support services
- A creative and enthusiastic approach
- A specialist subject/interest in an area that would benefit our pupils
- A good sense of humour
- A willingness to contribute to after-school activities
The school has good CPD training and support in order to develop excellent teaching and learning practice. The children are a delight, keen to learn and enjoy their time at school. The governors take an active interest in supporting and challenging the school.
Application forms are available to download from the school's website at: http://www.whitehousepri.org.uk and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications to be returned by 4pm on the closing date to email@example.com
Whitehouse Primary School, Dunelm Road, Elm Tree Farm, Stockton – On - Tees, TS19 0TS