Lunchtime Supervisor - Oxbridge Lane Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/10/2021 12:00
Schools - Support
Oxbridge Lane Primary School
Stockton on Tees
Tel: (01642) 607421
7.05 Hours p.w. (1hr 25 mins per day, 12 – 1.25pm) Term time only
The position is temporary for one year initially and is available immediately.
Oxbridge Lane Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhance DBS check.
Interview Date - W/C - 01/11/2021
Oxbridge Lane Primary School takes great pride in the achievements of all our children, staff and Governors.
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achievement
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
The lunchtime supervisor will ensure the security and care of the children at lunchtime and to promote their social development during the lunchtime period. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Lead Lunchtime Supervisor.
Lunchtime Supervisor key responsibilities will include: -
- Commitment to ensure the safety, welfare, physical and emotional well-being of our children.
- Ensure children are supervised during the lunch period, in the dining hall, playground area and school premises
- To monitor the behaviour of children and promote positive behaviour through role modelling, positive interactions and initiating positive play.
- To organise, initiate, participate in and supervise appropriate lunchtime actives.
- To ensure that all children who suffer any injury or accident are dealt with appropriately and written records are kept appropriately.
Further details and application forms are available from the school – please email the school for an application pack. Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs A Blackburn, Headteacher of via email on email@example.com
This job is closed for applications.