Cleaner - Oxbridge Lane Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/10/2021 12:00
Schools - Support
Oxbridge Lane Primary School
Stockton on Tees
Tel: (01642) 607421
15 Hours p.w. (3 hours per day, 3.- 6pm). Term time only.
The position is temporary for one year initially and is available immediately.
Oxbridge Lane Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhance DBS check.
Interview Date - W/C - 01/11/2021
Oxbridge Lane Primary School takes great pride in the achievements of all our children, staff and Governors.
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achievement
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
We require a cleaner commitment to achieving a high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, with experience of working as part of a team and the ability to work to deadlines. Reporting to the Cleaner Supervisor.
Cleaner key responsibilities will include:
- Wiping down surfaces to the required standards
- Vacuuming carpeted areas to the required standards
- Dusting surfaces to the required standards
- Sweeping hard surfaces to the required standards
- Emptying bins to the required standards
- Cleaning toilets, basins and sinks to the required standards
- Mop and bucket floor areas, and buff floors
- Use of step ladders to clean up to a height of 11 feet
Further details and application forms are available from the school – please email the school for an application pack. Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs A Blackburn, Headteacher of via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.