Lunchtime Supervisor - Myton Park Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/11/2021 12:00
Schools - Support
Myton Park Primary School
Tel: 01642 754658
Lunchtime Supervisor £2897.04 (Temporary for 1 year)
5 hours p.w. (1 hour per day 12noon – 1.00pm) Term time only
Myton Park Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interview Date – Monday 15th November 21
Myton Park Primary School takes great pride in the achievements of all of our children, staff and Governors.
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
We seek to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor, the lunchtime supervisor will ensure the security and care of the children at lunchtime and promote their social development during the lunchtime period. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Lead Lunchtime Supervisor, the position is temporary for one year initially and is available immediately.
Lunchtime Supervisor key responsibilities will include:
- Commitment to ensure the safety, welfare, physical and emotional well-being of our children.
- Ensure children are supervised during the lunch period, in the dining hall, playground area and school premises.
- To monitor the behaviour of children and promote positive behaviour through role modelling, positive interactions and initiating positive play.
- To organise, initiate, participate in and supervise appropriate lunchtime activities.
- To ensure that all children who suffer any injury or accident are dealt with appropriately and written records are kept appropriately.
Further details and application forms are available from the school – please email the school for an application pack firstname.lastname@example.org Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs J Williams, Head Teacher via email email@example.com by 12 noon on 11th November 21.
This job is closed for applications.