Reception Teacher - Pentland Primary School - 1Excellence Multi Academy Trust
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/11/2021 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Fixed Term from as soon as possible to 8/04/2022 (possibly longer)
1Excellence Multi Academy Trust is a multi-academy trust of 2 schools but with plans to grow to 4 primary schools during 2021. The Trust was set up in July 2017, and is a mixed MAT. The vision and rationale behind the wider partnership is based on shared values and aspirations, a strong sense of community identity and values of inclusion and aspiration for all.
1Excellence Multi Academy Trust believes in supporting and investing in its staff and has a structured well-being programme. The programme includes physiotherapy, Nurse support service and drop-in clinic, counselling, mindfulness support, weight management, stress awareness, GP consultations and private medical operations.
Come and join the Pentland’s family as a teacher within our wonderful Early Years Foundation Stage.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Pentland’s Primary School for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join the wonderful team in our Early Years Foundation Stage.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the duties of a teacher in accordance with the Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and other relevant statutory provisions, and to carry out other such associated duties as are reasonably assigned by the Head teacher.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils.
- Incorporating the areas of learning for Early Years Foundation Stage in line with the policies of the school.
- Co-operation and close liaison with parents and guardians, professionals within Early Years Foundation Stage and the wider school, including fellow staff and colleagues from external agencies.
- Motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience.
- Managing the team of TAs and volunteers within the Reception Setting.
- To be part of a team to plan, prepare and evaluate all aspects of EYFS provision;
- Providing pastoral care and support to children and providing them with a secure environment in which to learn;
- Working with others and contributing to the strong and experienced team ethos of the school.
- Attending in-service training;
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery/school.
Disclosure: We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For an informal chat regarding this post, or to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Dawn Dacombe (Head Teacher) on (01642) 559609.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website or from supporting documents. Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.