Administrator - Chandlers Ridge Academy - Vision Academy Learning Trust
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/01/2022 08:00
£9,557 – actual salary (pay award pending) - SCP 7-8
Schools - Support
Term Time Only
21 Hours pw
Chandlers Ridge Academy is a highly successful primary school based in Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough. We have:
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
We seek to appoint a School Administrator to provide administrative support for the school, reporting to the Office Manager. The position is permanent and is available immediately.
With an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a relevant discipline and previous school clerical/administrative experience, you should have good communication and IT skills. The school’s management information system is SIMS and we use ParentMail as our main method of communication with parents/carers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with phone calls and enquiries from pupils, parents/carers and staff
- Greeting visitors to the school, diary management and updating SCR
- Issuing communications via ParentMail
- Assisting with the administration arrangements for school trips and visits
- Supporting the production of student reports
- Attending Parent/Open Evenings, as required
- Providing general administrative support for the school
- Some financial assistance, producing purchase orders and dealing with order queries
- Promoting and supporting effective day-to-day organization within the school
- Ensuring that electronic and paper based pupil records are kept updated and accurate
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Alex Lawton, Office Manager on 01642 312741.
Chandlers Ridge Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit https://www.chandlersridge.org.uk and send your completed application to:
Mrs D Harrison, Trust HR Officer, Whinstone Primary School, Lowfields Lane, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton on Tees. TS17 RJ or email to: email@example.com
Interviews will be held: W/C 24th January 2021
This job is closed for applications.