Key Stage 2 Coordinator – English
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/01/2022 12:00
£25,714.00 - £41,604.00pa with TLR2a Allowance
Hours per week:
Full time as in accordance with the Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document.
Schools - Teaching
Great Park Academy , Knightsbridge, Great North Road, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 2JH
This school has Academy status and is part of The Gosforth Group; the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust.
Great Park Academy
Great North Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Start date: September 2022
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of shaping the future of our newly established school from day one. You will do this by developing exceptional pastoral and academic provision for pupils in Years 5 and 6.
Great Park Academy is one of two new schools within Gosforth Group Multi Academy Trust –opened in September 2021.
For the first two years the 9-16 school will be housed in a newly constructed classroom block on the current Gosforth Academy site before moving to a brand new 1200 capacity school building within Newcastle Great Park.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Key Stage 2 Coordinator for English. If you have the skills necessary and are passionate about developing children’s learning, this post offers the ideal opportunity to contribute within a positive and supportive environment.
What we need:
· A passion for teaching
· Excellent knowledge of best practice in teaching and learning at Key Stage 2
· Motivation to raise achievement in English in Years 5 and 6
· An ability to work effectively within a supportive team environment
· Consistently high expectations of pupils and yourself
· Excellent communication ICT skills
· A commitment to fresh an exciting methods of delivering the curriculum
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals across the Trust
• Enthusiastic and motivated students
• An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
• A school with its community at heart
• A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Gosforth Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
We hope you will visit our website to find out more about us.
Please refer to the Applicant letter for full details of how to apply
Closing date for applications:
12 noon on Monday 17thJanuary 2022
Week commencing Monday 24thJanuary 2022
This job is closed for applications.