Team Manager - Adult Social Care (Homesafe)Z262
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/02/2022 23:59
Social Care - Adult Service
Wansbeck General Hospital
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two permanent Team Managers within the Homesafe Team which supports hospital discharges for patients in need of social care services.
The successful applicants will manage a team of social workers and care managers, providing advice and guidance in relation to social care matters in a pressurised and fast moving environment. On occasion the postholders may be required to carry out social care assessments, or other tasks having direct contact with patients in order to assist with the workload of the team It is expected the posts will predominantly be based at Wansbeck and NSECH hospitals, however there will be a requirement to work at other hospital sites when required to meet service need. Normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, however there may also be a requirement to work evenings and weekends on an adhoc basis if required.
The salary is £48402 - 51780
We have some outstanding benefits to offer you, including:
- 25 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays (rising to 30 after 5 years of service)(pro-rata for part-time employees) · Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexi scheme applicable to majority of roles
- Family leave provisions above and beyond the statutory minimum
- Local government discount schemes available to all employees with offers at local businesses along with various national brands
- A commitment to work-life balance offering flexibility through various schemes including job sharing, home working, flexible working, part-year working, and compressed hours
- A relocation scheme is offered to those moving from outside the area (for further details please contact a member of the HR team)
- Car Leasing Scheme
For further information please contact Ashley Hollinshead , Operational Services Manager on 07967809647, email Ashley.Hollinshead@northumberland.gov.uk, or Margaret Proud, Head of Service on 07867142559.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We operate a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. If you wish to notify us of your eligibility for this scheme please email email@example.com with your name and the job title you have applied for and one of the recruitment team will ensure this is factored in the shortlisting process and kept anonymous. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please also let the team know
The closing date is the 24 February 2022 at midnight
This job is closed for applications.