Office Manager – Swarland Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/07/2022 12:00
£10,211 - £11,274 (£22,571 - £24,920 FTE)
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Swarland Primary School
The Governors of our successful small Primary School are looking to appoint an outstanding, efficient and approachable office manager to work in our welcoming and nurturing school. Our idyllic village school is nestled in the heart of the Northumberland countryside conveniently situated just off the A1.
Post commences 1st September.
Variable hours contract 15-24 hours a week, initially to start on 20 hours.
The successful candidate will:
• Take lead role in the development and maintenance of record/information systems
• Manage complex administrative procedures
• Be responsible for completion and submission of complex forms, returns etc., including those to outside agencies
• Manage financial administration procedures
• Take a lead role in planning, monitoring and evaluation of budget
• Establish good working relationships with parents, staff, agencies and other stakeholders.
• Be hardworking, flexible, enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour and positive outlook
We can offer in return:
• A welcoming and supportive school community of children, staff, parents and Governors.
• Opportunities for further professional development.
Please note that the successful candidate will be employed by Northumberland County Council.
Feel free to explore the school via our website www. swarland.northumberland.sch.uk
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than midday on Friday 22nd July. Interviews will be held before the end of July.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
School Name: Swarland Primary School
Full address: Leamington Lane, Newton-on-the-Moor, Morpeth
Postcode: NE65 9JP
Tel.: 01670 787346
Website address: http://www.swarland.northumberland.sch.uk/website
Salary amounts quoted are subject to an equated salary adjustment if you commence employment part way through the academic year.
This job is closed for applications.