Teaching Assistant – Stamfordham Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/07/2022 12:00
£14,445 - £14,734 (£19,650 - £20,043 FTE)
Schools - Teaching Assistant
Stamfordham Primary School
We are looking for an experienced member of staff to join the team at our fantastic primary school. Applicants should have previous experience in a school setting. The post would be to start in September 2022.
We are looking for somebody who:
• Has high expectations of themselves and the children they work with
• Is flexible and can work effectively as part of a team
• Is hard working with a sense of humour
We can offer you:
• A friendly and caring school community
• A supportive governing body and staff team
• Enthusiastic and motivated pupils who strive to do their best
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 11th July with the email header ‘Teaching Assistant Vacancy’.
School Name: Stamfordham Primary School
Full address: Grange Road, Stamfordham, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Postcode: NE18 0NA
Tel.: 01661 886358
Salary amounts quoted are subject to an equated salary adjustment if you commence employment part way through the academic year.
This job is closed for applications.