Teacher of Mathematics - Ian Ramsey CE Academy (Northern Lights Learning Trust)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/10/2023 09:00
MPS1-UPS3 £28,000- £43,685 per annum, depending on experience.
Schools - Teaching
Permanent position required for January 2024 (or sooner)
Ian Ramsey CE Academy
£28,000- £43,685 per annum, depending on experience.
Ian Ramsey CE Academy is seeking to employ a dynamic, outstanding professional Teacher of Maths who will inspire and motivate all within our school community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong, talented, and experienced teacher to join our supportive, enthusiastic, and collaborative Maths team.
• Have a proven track record of motivating and inspiring pupils with an excellent subject knowledge?
• Want to inspire and motivate colleagues and pupils alike?
• Have a desire to remove barriers to learning for children to ensure they achieve the best in Maths?
• Can communicate well with parent/carers, staff, and pupils?
• Offer high quality pastoral care?
• Understand what it takes to ensure that quality first teaching is an experience for both pupils and staff?
If so, we would really welcome your application.
In return you will receive:
• A supportive working environment that puts people at the heart of the organisation.
• Continuous professional development, including the opportunity to undertake related qualifications.
• National Terms and Conditions of Employment.
• Teacher Pay & Conditions, Teachers Pension Scheme.
• The opportunity to work as part of a growing Trust and shape this role.
Details of the school can be found on the school website: https://www.ianramsey.org.uk/
Applications must be received by: Friday 13th October 2023, 9am
Shortlisting will take place on: Wednesday 18th October 2023.
Interviews will take place: w/b Monday 23rd October 2023.
HOW TO APPLY:
Letters of application should be returned, along with a Northern Lights Learning Trust application form, via email to Katy Blakemore, IRrecruitment@nllt.co.uk or by post to Katy Blakemore, HR/Office Manager, Ian Ramsey CE Academy, Fairfield Road, Stockton, TS19 7AJ.
Applications will only be considered on receipt of an application form, CVs and other forms of application will not be accepted. For further information, please contact Katy Blakemore on 01642 585205.
This job is closed for applications.