Second in Area: Science - Ian Ramsey CE Academy (Northern Lights Learning Trust)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/10/2023 09:00
MPS1-UPS3 (+TRL 2b) £28,000-£43,685 (+ £5,028) pa, starting point subject to experience.
Schools - Teaching
Permanent position required for January 2024
Ian Ramsey CE Academy
MPS1-UPS3 (+TRL 2b)
£28,000-£43,685 (+ £5,028) pa, starting point subject to experience. Teachers’ Pay and Conditions
Ian Ramsey CE Academy is seeking to employ a dynamic, outstanding professional who will inspire and motivate all within our school community.
The role of Second in Area is a fantastic opportunity for a strong, talented, and experienced teacher of science to work in partnership with families, staff, and pupils to create a high-performance culture where achievement, excellence and inclusion are embedded into everything we do.
• Have a proven track record of success, supporting within a key school area?
• Have experience of leading and managing teams of staff within school?
• Want to inspire and motivate colleagues and pupils alike?
• Have a desire to remove barriers to learning for children?
• Can communicate well with parent/carers, staff, and pupils?
• Offer high quality pastoral care?
• Understand what it takes to ensure that quality first teaching is an experience for both pupils and staff?
If so, we would really welcome your application.
In return you will receive:
• A supportive working environment that puts people at the heart of the organisation.
• Continuous professional development, including the opportunity to undertake related qualifications.
• National Terms and Conditions of Employment.
• Teacher Pay & Conditions, Teachers Pension Scheme.
• The opportunity to work as part of a growing Trust and shape this role.
Details of the school can be found on the school website: https://www.ianramsey.org.uk/
Applications must be received by: Wednesday 11th October 2023, at 9am.
Shortlisting will take place on: Thursday 12th October 2023.
Interviews will take place: w/b Monday 16th October 2023.
HOW TO APPLY:
Letters of application should be returned, along with a Northern Lights Learning Trust application form, via email to Katy Blakemore, IRrecruitment@nllt.co.uk or by post to Katy Blakemore, HR/Office Manager, Ian Ramsey CE Academy, Fairfield
Road, Stockton, TS19 7AJ.
Applications will only be considered on receipt of an application form, CVs and other forms of application will not be accepted. For further information, please contact Katy Blakemore on 01642 585205.
This job is closed for applications.