Upsall Grove, Fairfield, Stockton-On-Tees, TS19 7QU T: 01642 581239
W: www.holytrinityrosehill.org.uk E:email@example.com
Head Teacher: Mrs A Swift
Chair of Governors: Mrs C Himsworth
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Contract Type: Term-time only Fixed Term until 31st August 2024
Working Pattern: Part time
Hours per week: 25
Salary: £14,450.92 - £15,267.62
Level 3 Teaching Assistant required to start working in our school on Monday 4th December 2023 or earlier if possible.
Governors are seeking to appoint a highly effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant who can support our school on its THRIVE journey.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
• Is passionate about the THRIVE approach in supporting children’s well-being and has either completed THRIVE training or is willing to undertake this training
• Strives to ensure children and adults ‘let their light shine’
• Wants to make a difference in our ‘outstanding’ church school and is committed to our school vision
• Has vision, energy and enthusiasm for this challenge
• Is experienced in establishing and maintaining good professional relationships with all members of the school community
In return we can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in a wonderful school full of enthusiastic and happy children who enjoy learning
• Hardworking, committed and friendly staff who are fully supportive of our school ethos
• A supportive and fully committed Governing Body.
• A firm commitment to your continuing professional development.
This post is not open to job share.
Disclosure: Our school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to school are welcomed and encouraged by arrangement with the Head Teacher, Mrs Andrea Swift.
Please contact the school on 01642 581239. All application forms must be submitted to the school by the closing date.
Application forms can be obtained from our school office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure the application is written with due regard to the person specification.
Closing Date: Tuesday 17th October
Interview date: Tuesday 24th October
If you have not been contacted by Wednesday 18th October please assume your application has not been successful.