Behaviour Support Assistant – Conyers School (The 1590 Trust)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/10/2023 12:00
£ 22,369 - £22,777 Pro-rata (£19,236 TTO+ 5 days)
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Schools - Support
Salary: £ 22,369 - £22,777 Pro-rata (£19,236 TTO+ 5 days)
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 06 October 2023
Grade F (SCP 7-8)
Term time only + 5 days
37 hours per week
The trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. The post you are applying for is exempt from the rehabilitation of offender’s act 1974. We will also consider carrying out an online search on shortlisted candidates to help identify any incidents or issues that are publicly available online.
Conyers School is a highly successful mixed comprehensive 11-18 school.
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly students, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed , enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and students
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Behaviour Support Lead with the knowledge and skills of one or more of the following:
- Understanding of a range of behaviour strategies and social & emotional health interventions.
- Good interpersonal skills enabling effective liaison with teaching and support staff teams
- An understanding of solution focused practices to support students to overcome barriers to learning.
- Commitment and dependability within the work place with ability to use your own initiative 20
- A professional, nurturing resilient approach
- The willingness to work flexibly and constructively as part of a team, to provide day to day support for students
- To establish good relationships with students, parents/carers, colleagues and professionals.
The successful candidate will work in a strong, supportive school team under the direction of the Director of Care, Support & Guidance.
More Information Obtainable:
If you would like to work in a popular and very successful school then please see our website to download an application pack www.conyers.org.uk application forms to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conyers School, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15 9ET. Tel: 01642 783253
Feedback will only be given to shortlisted candidates.
This job is closed for applications.