Finance Assistant- Conyers School - The 1590 Trust
Please See Advert Text
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/12/2018 23:59
£11,575.00 - £12,054.00 annually
Hours per week:
26 hours per week
Schools - Support
Fixed term for 1 year, Term time only + 10 days
Conyers Trust is seeking to appoint to its well-regarded finance team based at Conyers School. The Trust includes four schools and is expanding further in South Stockton. We are looking for a strong candidate to support the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced finance assistant, ideally part qualified by a recognised professional accountancy body and ideally have worked in schools before
- Be patient, hard-working, and committed to the development of young people
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in Excel and ideally have experience of Agresso
- Be able to work independently, prioritise effectively and manage multiple tasks whilst working in a busy office
- Have excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
1. To input all financial data into the Trusts finance system (Agresso) and run reports as requested.
2. To communicate effectively with customers, creditors and maintain accurate records for monthly reporting.
3. Supporting the Finance Manager in dealing with external returns and audit.
If you would like to work in a popular and very successful Trust then please see our website to download an application pack www.conyers.org.uk. Application forms to be submitted to email@example.com by 12 noon on the closing date.
Feedback will only be given to shortlisted candidates.
Conyers School, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15 9ET. Tel: 01642 783253
This job is closed for applications.