Each employer has their own recruitment process in which there will be variations. Further details about each employer’s process can be found on their individual pages on this web site.
The following process outlined is intended solely as a guide to a typical recruitment process:
· After the application deadline all applications are processed. As part of the processing each application is scored against the required job criteria.
· A shortlist of suitable candidates is produced.
· Unsuccessful candidates are notified.
· Shortlisted candidates are invited to attend an interview.
· After all interviews have taken place, each interviewee will be notified as to whether they were successful or unsuccessful in their application.
· An appointment is made subject to receipt of satisfactory references, medical checks and a Criminal Records Bureau check (where required).