The Equalities Act 2010 requires that goods and services are offered on equal terms to people with disabilities. This page offers advice to ensure that the content of this website is available to as many people as possible.
How to increase the font size on this website
Please follow the instructions below for the web browser you are using. The instructions may also work with other versions of the same web browser.
· Select the drop down menu at the top of the window of the browser, marked 'View'
· A list of options will appear in the drop down menu - choose text size
· Another drop down menu will appear with options of; smallest, smaller, medium, larger, largest
· Select large or largest
Depending on the web browser you are using, you may simply be able to hold down Crtl button and use the "+" or "-" button. Or for specific browsers see detail below.
Select the drop down menu at the top of the window of the browser, marked 'View'
A list of options will appear in the drop down menu - select Zoom
Another drop down menu will appear with options of; zoom in, zoom out, or a specific magnification
Select the drop down menu at the top if the window of the browser, marked ‘View’
A list of options will appear – select ‘zoom’ and then ‘zoom in’
Mac / all browsers
Hold down the command key and press +
If the text is still not large enough after adjusting your settings, then it may be worth investigating screen magnification software. Products vary depending on features, such as whether speech support is built into the program. Some of the more popular products include Lunar, MAGic and Zoomtext.
Changing screen colours
· Select the Tools menu at the top of the web browser and choose 'Internet options'.
· A dialog box will appear. At the bottom of the dialog box under 'appearance' heading, click on the 'Colours' button
· Click on the 'Use Windows colours' box to and de-selecting the settings and 'untick' the box
· Return to the main dialog box and select the 'Accessibility' button from under the 'appearance' heading. Tick the box labelled 'Ignore colours specified on Web pages'
· Select the View Menu at the top of the web browser and select 'Page Style'
· Select the option marked 'No Page Style'
We have tried to make each page on this site accessible to a wide audience and to ensure a better experience for all users and all technologies. However, if you have found a page that is difficult to access, or have any other feedback, then please email the technical team including with a link to the relevant page and we shall work to correct it.