DBS420/18 Teaching Support Assistant - Coquet Park First School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/12/2018 09:00
£14,366.49 - £15,469.38 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Coquet Park First School, The Links, Whitley Bay
Required from January 2019
Teaching Support Assistant Level 2/Grade 4, fixed term until the 31st July 2019, term time only over 190 days, 26 hours per week.
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The governors of this friendly, happy school wish to appoint a talented and enthusiastic Teaching Support Assistant who has a passion for supporting children’s learning to enable them to achieve their full potential.
The role will initially be for two terms and will be within Key Stage 1.
We invite applications from Teaching Support Assistants who can demonstrate that they have:
• Supervised and provided particular support for pupils, including those with
special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities.
• Have up to date experience of supporting and developing learning for Key
• Have an enthusiastic and positive approach
• Established constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them
according to individual needs.
• Promoted the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
• Encouraged pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by
• Set challenging and demanding expectations and promote self-esteem and
• Provided feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under
the guidance of the teacher.
• Is able to form excellent working relationships with pupils, staff and
Please contact the Headteacher, Colleen Ward on 0191 2008708, if you would like to discuss this post further.
Coquet Park First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will have to apply for enhanced disclosure from the DBS and undergo a range of other recruitment checks.
Application packs are available from Mrs Colleen Ward, Headteacher and should be requested by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9.00am, 17th December 2018.
Shortlisting: Week beginning 17th December 2018.
Interviews: Week beginning 7th January 2019.
Coquet Park First School
Tyne and Wear
This job is closed for applications.