Please See Advert Text
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/01/2019 23:59
Schools - Support
Tel: 01642 595353
Head Teacher: Mr Paul Cowley
Senior Midday Supervisor
Salary: £3083 Point 14 / £3112 Point 15
Hours: 7.5 hours per week, term time only
Contractual Status: Initially until July 2019 with the possibility of permanent contract
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Midday Supervisor to work across the school.
To lead a small team of supervisors to ensure the security, safety, care and wellbeing of students and to promote their social, emotional and physical development during the lunch time period.
• To lead and manage to other midday supervisors
• To organise rotas/work schedules and pass on any instructions with regard to duties to staff
• To arrange and facilitate appropriate play and physical lunchtime activities and to direct/supervise others as required
• To liaise with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and any other staff as necessary
• To monitor the behaviour of students, promoting positive behaviour and reporting any incidents to the SLT as appropriate at the end of the session in line with the academies behaviour policies.
Applicants must have experience of working with children.
Application forms are available to download and also from the school website www.rosewoodacademy.co.uk and should be returned accompanied by a letter of application outlining your strengths and educational experiences. Should you require any further information please contact : Mrs Kathryn Morris, Business Manager, on 01642 595353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rose Wood Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Interviews: 24 January 2019
Start date: As soon as possible
This job is closed for applications.