Senior Officer (Planning & Performance)- Community Safety Sub-team
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/01/2019 23:59
£29,909.00 - £32,233.00 annually
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Planning / Building Control
Community Safety Sub-team
• Have you the knowledge, ability and passion to play a key role in Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council's drive to provide excellent and efficient services?
• Have you the ideas and talents that will help to shape a brighter future for the residents of the borough?
• Are you keen to promote working in more innovative ways in order to achieve better outcomes?
Information and Improvement Services provides innovative support and challenge to services across the Council. The role of Senior Officer (Planning and Performance) within the Improvement and Community Safety Sub-team offers a great opportunity for a talented and motivated team player to further develop their career.
The post will require the provision of expert support in relation to community safety, so the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of specialist relevant knowledge and experience gained within a local authority, policing or similar environment.
Key tasks will include:
• information collection, research and analysis and report writing to support strategic planning and consultation, and contribute to the development, production and monitoring of key strategic plans (strategic information);
• information collection, research and analysis and report writing to support service management (tactical information);
• provision of operational management information and data (operational information).
• development and implementation and maintenance of a corporate evidence base to inform key strategic plans.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, credible and comfortable when dealing with senior officers and partners and thrive on managing a substantial and varied workload.
If the role is of interest to you, you feel you have the right skills and you like the sound of what we do and how we work, this could be THE opportunity you have been waiting for.
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Please ensure you refer to the essential and desirable criteria detailed in the Person Specification when completing your application as they are used to select candidates for interview.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Johanne Parker, Manager (Planning and Performance) on 01642 528866.
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council ensures that all customers, both internal and external receive a consistently high quality level of service.
This job is closed for applications.