Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/01/2019 11:00
£11,474 - £14,055 (pro rata of £18,870 - £23,111)
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
NCEA Trust is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join our committed and hardworking, busy team.
22.5 hours per week (hours/days flexible) All year round (52 weeks)
The key duties of this role is to provide a professional service to the Academy, it’s employees and external organisations. You will:
• Be responsible for the preparation and administration of monthly payroll, including statutory payments and pension for approximately 500 staff
• Prepare BACS files for payment of Staff and payroll deductions
• Reconcile and submit pension and RTI returns
• Prepare and post payroll journal onto the finance system
• Prepare end of year returns, routine financial and statistical returns/reports
Candidates should be a person of integrity and be able to maintain confidentiality while remaining impartial. You should have a good eye for detail, be of a resilient nature and be able to remain positive in challenging circumstances. You will have the ability to use excel to a high level, including v lookups.
Northumberland Church of England Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
This job is closed for applications.