Teaching Assistant (Level 1) - Horton Grange Primary School, Blyth
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/02/2019 12:00
£12,724 - £13,123
Schools - Support
Horton Grange Primary School, Blyth
Horton Grange Primary is a happy and caring school where every child matters. We are looking appoint a teaching assistant to support teaching and learning in Years 5 and 6. We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with children
• Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Is enthusiastic, flexible and resilient
• Has an excellent standard of literacy and numeracy
• Will ensure that every pupil reaches their potential
• Has very high expectations of pupil behaviour
• Will be committed to supporting the schools’ ethos and reputation within the community
• Experience of delivering speech and language interventions would be beneficial but not essential
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than midday on Wednesday 27 February. If you return your application by email, please ring the school to check that we have received it.
School Name: Horton Grange Primary
Full address: Cowpen Road, Blyth, Northumberland
Postcode: NE24 4RE
Tel.: 01670 353503
Website address: www.blythhortongrange.co.uk
This job is closed for applications.