Teacher of Mathematics- All Saints Academy
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/02/2019 23:59
£23,720 - £39,406 per annum
Schools - Teaching
An opportunity is available to join the staff of our popular and high achieving 11-16 Church of England Academy. All Saints opened as a new build school in September 2003 with an intended capacity of 600 students. In 2017 Governors commenced the expansion of our student intake from 120 to 150 each year to achieve a revised net capacity of 750.This has been revised further to allow for expansion to a net capacity of 900, commencing September 2019.
The academy can offer:
- A working environment with a strong sense of community and moral purpose.
- Hard working pupils.
- A dedicated staff, committed to achieving the best outcomes for their pupils, through high quality pastoral care and Teaching & Learning.
- A supportive Governing body.
- A wide range of professional development opportunities, within the school's context and the wider Trust.
From September 2019 we are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics to work with the team in developing Mathematics and teaching to GCSE level across the full age and ability range. Mathematics has excellent facilities, (including interactive boards in each classroom).
Candidates will need to demonstrate that they:
- Are an outstanding teacher (or an NQT aspiring to be outstanding)
- Have excellent subject knowledge and the ability to consistently teach inspirational lessons
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Are innovative, creative, enthusiastic
- able to deliver results
- Have an ability and willingness to make a broader contribution to the life of the Academy
We are looking for a suitably qualified teacher who has the drive, enthusiasm and ability to support the development of Mathematics, as part of our core offer to students in the academy. Come and work with us in our "outstanding school" (OFSTED 2015)
Application forms and further information are available from, and should be returned to, the academy. Emailed applications can be returned to HR@allsaintsib.org by 12.30pm on the closing date.
Applicants who wish to visit the academy are welcome. Please contact Mrs S Wells at the academy to make an appointment.
All Saints Academy, Blair Avenue, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 5BL. Tel No: 01642 754650 Website: www.allsaintsib.org
This job is closed for applications.