Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/03/2019 23:59
£18,065 - £18,426
Schools - Support
Copeland Road Primary School
Required for 23rd April.
The Governors of Copeland Road Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and reliable caretaker to join our staff team.
The main role as a caretaker at Copeland Road Primary is to contribute to the provision of a high quality learning environment by carrying out the full range of caretaking duties to provide high standards of cleanliness, security and maintenance of the school premises and grounds.
Support the ethos of the school.
• Ensure the smooth running of the school site and building.
• Be highly motivated and have good problem solving skills.
• Have awareness of health and safety, security and hygiene issues.
• Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the premises, including fixtures and fittings and furniture.
• Undertake inspections to ensure necessary safe operation and that the legislative requirements are met.
• Carry out any cleaning duties that may be required both in school and on the school grounds.
• Enjoy working as part of a team, be adaptable and supportive of colleagues.
• Have excellent organisation and communication skills
Responsible to the Headteacher the successful applicant will have responsibility for the cleanliness, maintenance and security of the school premises and site. They will have responsibility for the cleaning of designated areas of the school and also ensure that the work of other cleaning staff is completed to the required standards.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Application forms are available from this site or from school. Please return to the school.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 20th March 2019 Interviews: 27th March
This is a permanent position, subject to a satisfactory probationary period.
Please note that this position is whole time, which means that you will be in attendance at work all year round (52 weeks a year) and will have an annual leave entitlement (26 days if you have less than 5 years’ continuous local government service, 31 days if you have in excess of 5 years’ continuous local government service; pro rata for part time)
The governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS check and references.
Essential Qualifications: Good level of English and Maths skills
Contact for application packs: Online or contact M Walton, tel: 01388832576, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for information about the post: R Nodding – Headteacher, tel: 01388 832576, email: email@example.com
Copeland Road Primary School
Telephone: 01388 832576
Name of contact at school: R Nodding
This job is closed for applications.