Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/04/2019 23:59
£7.33 - £10.77 per hour
Schools - Support
Newcastle upon Tyne
First Class Supply are working with a Childcare Centre based in Newcastle. This very popular Early Years setting is expanding and are looking for qualified Nursery Nurses to join their team.
This Childcare Centre provides nursery provision to children aged 0 5 year old. Children are able to attend the provision from 7.30am to 6.00pm with breakfast, lunch and a teatime snack provided.
Children are encouraged to learn through play and have access to amazing indoor and outdoor facilities. All of their rooms are designed and equipped to develop all areas of childrens learning including music, reading, writing and mark making, role play, construction, painting and creative play.
Duties will include:
Successful applicants will be pro-active, enthusiastic, energetic and reliable. You must also possess the following:
- Providing a safe, stimulating, well resourced, learning environment in which every child can play and learn happily
- Assist feeding children and encourage children to develop social skills and independence by allowing children to set the table, pour their own drinks etc
- Promote a healthy living style by encouraging healthy eating, wellbeing and physical development
- Give children the opportunity to learn and develop basic essential skills, such as problem-solving, self-help, conversational, listening, and self-confidence
- Assisting in the implementation of Individual Education Programmes for children to help monitor their progress
- Maintain and developing a positive relationship with education partners and affiliated groups and the wider community to bring benefits to all, through the exchange of formation, skills and experiences
- Ensure the highest levels of achievement by the children upon leaving the provision, they are provided with the highest quality teaching, via a broad and balanced early years curriculum, which encourages and challenges children to be active, creative, independent and self-critical learners, unafraid of making mistakes.
First Class Supply are a genuine independent Employment Business that specialises in the education sector, currently celebrating 15 hugely successful years in educational recruitment. We have an unrivalled, fantastic reputation for delivering an exceptional, personal service to our partner schools, teachers and support staff alike. The first to forge real partnerships with schools, we are proud that our company ethos to support our local community in real ways has proved truly beneficial. As part of our commitment to our teachers and support staff we offer free, ongoing CPD courses, as well as ongoing professional support by in-house educational industry professionals. We lead, where others follow.
- CACHE / NVQ Level 3 or the equivalent in a relevant child care qualification
- 1 years recent experience (this can be either paid employment, voluntary or placement experience)
- Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum
- Be able to help children with changing and personal care
- Be flexible and able to use your initiative as well as work as part of a team
First Class Supply have forged strong partnerships with schools in Northumberland, North Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Sunderland, Durham and Tees Valley.
If you would like to learn more about us and join the largest independent supply teaching agency in the North East visit our website; www.firstclasssupply.co.uk Alternatively, contact us on 0191 251 5566 to speak to one of our friendly team.
Applicants will attend a face-to-face interview, be expected to undergo reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure (if not currently held).
First Class Supply is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education.
This job is closed for applications.