Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/03/2019 12:00
£23,720 - £35,008 Annually
Schools - Teaching
Harrow Gate Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a dynamic, committed and successful classroom teacher to join our forward-thinking team from September 2019. The post either be in KS1 or KS2, dependent on your experience; please state your preference in your application. Our academy is part of the Enquire Learning Trust, a large and supportive family of successful primary schools based across the North of England. We are situated on a large housing development in the north of Stockton-On-Tees and have a high proportion of children eligible for the Pupil Premium and children with a range of complex and additional needs.
The right candidate will:
- Be a proven excellent classroom teacher
- Have experience across the primary age range
- Be a proactive professional who takes responsibility for their own development - Successfully work as part of a large team with a collaborative, supportive ethos - Keep the child at the centre of all their work
- Support our values of achievement, resilience and trust
- Be expected to push themselves in what is a challenging and rapidly changing environment
We can offer you:
- A supportive environment with dedicated mentoring from the Vice Principals and phase Leaders of Learning
- A forward thinking school at the forefront of educational change
- A positive and happy working environment
- Personalised professional development
As part of the Enquire Learning Trust, you will receive access to world class CPD and the chance to visit excellent schools across the North of England. Both the school and trust passionately believe in collaboration and support to achieve outstanding outcomes for all pupils.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed at the following times:
- Monday 11th March 9:30am
- Thursday 14th March 3:30pm
- Monday 18th March 3:30pm
- Thursday 21st March 9:30am
- Monday 25th March 3:30pm
Visits can be arranged by contacting Mrs Karen Gibbon, Senior Administrator, on 01642 673984.
Application packs, including the job description and person specification are available to download from the school website - www.harrowgateacademy.org.
Applications must be received by 12:00 on the closing date.
This job is closed for applications.