As and when required
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/03/2019 23:59
Hours per week:
As and when required
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
14 Ennis Square, Redcar TS10 5JR
Beyond Housing was formed in October 2018 following the merger of Coast & Country Housing and Yorkshire Coast Homes into one organisation. With its main offices in Redcar and Scarborough, Beyond Housing is a registered housing provider responsible for the letting, management and maintenance of over 15,000 homes across the North East and North Yorkshire.
Beyond Housing is committed to going beyond the bricks and mortar to help its communities and region thrive. By providing quality homes people want to live in, alongside valuable additional services delivered by passionate people who want to help, Beyond Housing contributes to the prosperity, wider regeneration and sustainability of its communities, creating neighbourhoods that will flourish well into the future.
You will assist in the provision of an efficient, effective call handling service both in and out of hours, ensuring that the highest standards of customer care are achieved. This includes the handling and escalation of calls from our vulnerable customers linked to our HomeCall service as well as dealing with telephone enquiries from our own customers and a range of other providers who we deliver out of hour’s emergency call handling services for.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling HomeCall emergency community alarm activations and identifying an appropriate course of action for the customer,
- Handling reports of emergency repairs, involving diagnosing & scheduling appoints for out of hours repairs,
- Re-directing calls to other sections within the company,
- Responding to customer enquires received through varying communication methods (email, text service etc.)
- Handling emergency calls for external partners and auctioning as per service agreements,
- Create and maintain customer records,
- Complete recording systems.
The ideal candidate will have customer service experience and the ability to organise and prioritise an ever changing workload to meet targets, as well as being competent in the use of IT software e.g Excel and Word.
Please contact Stephen Moore on 01642 771333 for an informal discussion about the role.
We are not working with recruitment agencies on this vacancy. Please apply via the North East Jobs website.
This job is closed for applications.