Teaching Assistant - Barnwell Academy
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£18,795 - £19,171
Schools - Support
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full time – term time – 37 hrs per week
Advert End Date: 20/09/2019 - 12:00pm
Salary: Grade D, Scale points 5-6. £18,795- £19,171 (pro rata)
Required from 4th November 2019.
The Headteacher and governors are seeking to appoint an excellent, highly motivated and flexible teaching assistant. The postholder will be joining a highly skilled and committed team of staff and governors who work together with our parents / carers to provide the very best education we can offer for our children.
Applicants for the post must be motivated and suitably qualified (at least NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent) and must have a good understanding of Primary education.
The successful candidate will be:
• A high-quality practitioner with high expectations for all children.
• Able to support the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning.
• Able to plan for group work with teacher support and have good literacy and numeracy skills
• An effective communicator, who is willing to work in collaboration with colleagues
• Able to create stimulating wall displays of pupils’ work
• Willing to participate fully in whole school life.
Completed application forms and accompanying letter of application should be returned to school by 12 noon on Friday 20th September 2019.
Barnwell Academy safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application forms and further details are available on our website at:
Closing date: 12pm Friday 20th September 2019