Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/09/2019 23:59
Hours per week:
25 hours per week
Catering / Cleaning
Do you have an attention to detail and a passion for cleanliness? Then we have the position for you!
A major part of this role will involve cleaning the male changing rooms so we require a Male Cleaner to join our Dolphin Centre Cleaning Team. The exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
You will be part of a supportive team, however you must have the ability to work on your own.
As an employer we can offer you:
• An opportunity to join the local government pension scheme
• 31 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Child care vouchers (salary sacrifice)
• Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords (salary sacrifice)
• Additional leave purchase scheme (salary sacrifice)
• Ongoing training and development
• Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Neil Palmer, Duty Manager 01325 406964.
An online application form and further information are available from www.darlington.gov.uk/job-vacancies. Alternatively, you can contact Xentrall Recruitment Services, Tel: (01642) 526992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.