P087109 - Teaching Assistant Level 3 - Barley Mow Primary School
Term-time only (Permanent)
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/09/2019 12:00
£19,945 - £21,166 per annum paid pro rata to term time only
Hours per week:
37 hours per week term time only
Schools - Support
Barley Mow Primary School
Required as soon as possible.
Barley Mow Primary School is situated within the heart of the local community in Barley Mow, Gateshead. It provides a positive, inclusive atmosphere; there is a strong commitment to provide the best for each and every child.
We are looking for someone with a passion and commitment to working with children to join our school as a Teaching
The successful candidate will be reliable, well- organised, have good communication skills to meet the needs of the school to raise standards.
They must also:
* have experience of working within a Primary School setting
* be an outstanding, creative and enthusiastic practitioner, who will support the excellent work developed throughout the school
* have the skills experience and knowledge to work with children and demonstrate high standards of classroom practice, to promote and develop their learning
* have the ability to work in a close team, to achieve the best for our children and the school
* to be able to work flexibly and adapt to the needs of the school.
It would be advantageous if the successful candidate had recent experience of working within Early Years Foundation Stage within a Primary School setting.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the personal specification, in order to be offered the post.
If successful you will be required to apply of an enhanced Disclosure.
On-line applications only from www.gateshead.gov.uk
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 18th September 2019
Shortlisting: Friday 20th September 2019
Interviews: Monday 30th September 2019
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed please contact the school office on 0191 410 2758 to arrange an appointment.
This job is closed for applications.