Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/09/2019 12:00
£15,954 - £16,273
Schools - Support
Malvin’s Close Academy
Teaching Assistant - required as soon as possible
SCP 5-6 - £15,954 - £16,273 pa 37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 INSET days (39 weeks)
Vacancy ref: MC/TA5-6/SEPT19/EJ (please quote this reference when requesting an application form)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our enthusiastic team of professionals.
You will perform a key role in supporting children’s learning in all its aspects. You will be required to work with targeted groups and or classes and must have a good understanding of the principles of child development and learning processes.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a relevant Level 3 Child Care or Teaching Assistants qualification
• Be experienced in working with children in KS1/ LKS2
• Confidently support quality first teaching of children alongside the class teacher
• Have good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
• Have some knowledge of different intervention programmes, for example Better Reading Partnership, Power of One/ Two, precision teaching and be willing to engage in further training
• Have a commitment to safeguarding and well-being of children
• Be able to use ICT to support learning
The mission of WISE academies is to provide a high quality educational community which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and passionate team, in Welbeck and as part of WISE Academies
• Exceptionally enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• A creative environment that supports and enhances our vision and inclusive ethos
• An attractive and well-resourced school in the heart of its community
• A commitment to managing staff workload and well-being at all times
• On- going commitment to your professional development
You will work as a member of an established team and will contribute to the wider school community. You will also need to demonstrate the ability to work with teachers and also work independently to support pupils.
WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. This post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subjects to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For an application pack and further details, please see the supporting documents section of this advert.
For any queries, please contact WISE Recruitment Team by telephone 0191 7070125 [option 5] or e-mail email@example.com
Completed application forms can be returned by email (to the address above) or posted to WISE Academies Head Office, Borodin Avenue, Sunderland SR5 4NX. Please quote the vacancy reference on your application form.
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 18th September 2019
If you have not received any notification before the interview date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.