Teaching Assistant (Level 1) - Horton Grange Primary School, Blyth
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/09/2019 12:00
£14,681 - £14,974
Schools - Support
Horton Grange Primary School, Blyth
Horton Grange Primary is a happy and caring school where every child matters. We are looking appoint a teaching assistant to provide 1:1 support for a Year 3 child with profound learning difficulties. We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with children with specific needs
• Has knowledge of the early years and KS1 curriculum
• Is enthusiastic, flexible and resilient
• Has an excellent standard of literacy and numeracy
• Will ensure that every pupil reaches their potential
• Has very high expectations of pupil behaviour
• Will be committed to supporting the schools’ ethos and reputation within the community
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website - www.blythhortongrange.co.uk
If you are successful for interview please download and bring with you to interview the completed Criminal Records declaration form.
Closing date: Midday on Monday 24th September.
School Name: Horton Grange Primary
Full address: Cowpen Road, Blyth, Northumberland
Postcode: NE24 4RE
Tel.: 01670 353503
Website address: www.blythhortongrange.co.uk
This job is closed for applications.