Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/10/2019 12:00
£23,720 - £39,406
Schools - Teaching
Finchale Primary School
Required from 1st January 2019
The Governors of this happy and successful school seek to appoint a suitably qualified class teacher with experience in Upper Key Stage 2 who can provide exciting, stimulating lessons and an outstanding learning experience to join our friendly and caring school community.
The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner who is caring, enthusiastic and dedicated. They will:
• work closely with all members of our team to ensure the very best outcomes for every pupil
• have high expectations for all children
• foster positive relationships with children, parents, governors and staff
• be fully involved in the life of our school
• have experience of high-quality subject leadership (to be negotiated)
In return we can offer you:
• a welcoming, caring school and a supportive environment where everyone is valued
• happy, polite and friendly pupils who are proud of our school
• our full support for your ongoing professional development
• a dedicated and motivated staff who will welcome and support you in this happy and thriving environment.
Ofsted stated that, “All pupils thrive in a welcoming, exciting and caring environment so that they quickly become confident learners who are proud of their school. They enjoy a varied curriculum that offers wide opportunities for spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.”
“Behaviour in school is consistently good with excellent co-operation promoted by the high standards of staff. Pupils’ conduct around school is impeccable.” Ofsted January 2015
We are looking for someone who can join our friendly, motivated and hard-working team as we continue our journey towards outstanding status. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving school community with excellent facilities, friendly and supportive staff and governors and “pupils (who are) highly appreciative of their teachers and other staff” Ofsted 2015.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required
Please note this job is not open to job share.
Application forms are available from and returnable to the school.
Closing date for applications: 14 October 2019 at 12 Noon
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd October 2019
Applicants are very welcome to visit the school and can contact the school office to make an appointment. An application pack can be downloaded. A hard copy is also available from the school office upon receipt of a large stamped addressed A4 envelope to the value of £1.50. All application forms are returnable to the school.
Finchale Primary School
This job is closed for applications.