Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/10/2019 23:59
Schools - Support
Required as soon as possible
Salary: SCP 3 £15,187 (FTE) 7.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday 11:45-1:15pm,
term time only.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible and committed person to join our dedicated team as a Lunchtime Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the well-being and assisting in the help and supervision of the children during lunchtimes.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of supervising children
• Has knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
• Is able to work as part of a team and individually
• Is able to initiate games and activities appropriate to the age of the children
• Can encourage high standards of pupil behaviour at all times
• Can be a positive role model to all members of our school community and promote our Rights Respecting Ethos
• Can maintain a safe and caring atmosphere for all of our children
Friday 11 October 2019
Shortlisting will take place on week commencing 14 October, with interviews taking place in the same week.
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school office on 0191 378 0562 to arrange a visit.
How to apply:
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to email@example.com or by post to Diane Woodlands, Browney Academy, Harle Street, Durham. DH7 8HX.
This job is closed for applications.