Teacher of Business and Industry Faculty (Food and Childcare)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/10/2019 12:00
MPS/UPS £23,720 - £39,406 per annum depending on relevant teaching experience
Hours per week:
Schools - Teaching
Walker Riverside Academy, Waverdale Avenue, Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 4AW
This school has Academy status and the employer will be the Multi Academy Trust
Walker Riverside Academy
Newcastle upon Tyne
From 1 January 2020
Walker Riverside Academy is a successful 11–18 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now firmly on a journey to becoming outstanding having recently joined a multi academy trust.
We are keen to appoint an inspiring and motivated vocational teacher who is enthusiastic about their subject (s) and committed to ensuring that all of our students enjoy their lessons and gain the skills they need for both examination success and their future lives.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• believes in young people,
• is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom,
• is passionate about their subject field(s) and is keen to improve standards across all year groups,
• ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential,
• has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range,
• is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the students,
• enjoys working as part of a strong team,
• sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
This Academy is totally committed to child safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applications will be closely scrutinised to this end. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and pass a range of other recruitment checks.
Application forms and further details are available directly from our website at https://www.walker.academy/ or by contacting us by telephone on 0191 295 8660, or by email at email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday, 18 October 2019, 12.00 noon
This job is closed for applications.