Level 2 Catering Apprentice - Mickley School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 10/02/2020 18:03
Catering / Cleaning
West Rd, Mickley, Stocksfield NE43 7BG
Duties and key result areas: Individually or part of a team :
1. Preparation, cooking and service of food and beverages
2. Setting up of the dining area, including washing tables etc.
3. Packing meals for transport to other locations where appropriate.
4. Transport meals between kitchen and serving or dining area as necessary
5. Preparation of other service points, as necessary.
6. Assistance with the service of meals and refreshments as required.
7. Clearance of the dining area and other service points after meal service.
8. General kitchen duties to include washing up and cleaning of equipment, cupboards, surfaces etc.
9. Setting up of dining furniture as and when required.
10. Assist with the administration, collection, reconciliation and security of monies relating to the service including till operation and
operation of cashless systems.
11. Assisting with the receipt and storage of goods, stocktaking and completion of daily monitoring sheets.
12. Assistance with thorough cleaning of kitchen area and equipment and dining furniture - prior to each school term.
13. Assistance with thorough checking of light kitchen equipment.
14. Assisting with the operation of vending services where necessary.
15. Assisting with special events as and when required.
16. Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and County Council policies in all aspects but especially when using
materials, tools and equipment.
This job is closed for applications.