Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 10/11/2019 23:59
£20,344.00 - £21,589.00 Annually
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Environmental Services / Waste / Recycling/ Parks
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Council’s Arboricultural Team.
You will work as part of a team carrying out a complete range of tree maintenance work including pruning, felling and planting operations, using modern techniques.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, who holds relevant NPTC Certification and has experience at craft level.
A First Aid certificate would be an advantage, but is not essential.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
• 31 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s ‘Fit 4 Life’ package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Phil Haynes, Senior Arboricultural Officer, on (01325) 406657
This job is closed for applications.