Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
FTE £17,364 - Pro rata £2,995.13 per annum
Schools - Support
Role: Lunchtime Care Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: 7 hours 45 minutes - Term Time Only (38 Weeks)
Required from: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 1 - Scale Point 1 - £17,364 Per Annum (Pro rata Salary £2,995.13 per annum)
The Trustees of Ryhope Infant School Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Lunchtime Care Assistant to join our friendly and caring school.
• Have knowledge of the importance of nurturing and the impact it has on the outcomes for children
• Assist teaching staff with monitoring pupils during lunchtime to ensure the well-being and safety of pupils, in line with the school’s policies and procedures
• Work as a team member under the direction of the Lunchtime Supervisor to support children’s individual needs as part of our inclusive school
• Assist in the supervision of lunchtime activities both indoors and outside
• Take part in regular team meetings
For a full job description and application form, visit our website. Completed application forms should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, CV applications will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th December 2019
Shortlisting: Commencing 17th December 2019
Ryhope Infant School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to be fully committed to our safeguarding policies and procedures, in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Pre-employment checks and references will be sought and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.