Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/12/2019 12:00
£14,598 - £15,187
Schools - Support
North East Learning Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible and committed person to join our dedicated team as an Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general admin support, analysing data and producing reports, being a primary point of contact in the school office, maintaining pupil records and giving guidance to pupils, teachers and external bodies.
The successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic hardworking, flexible and committed to providing a high level of
• Have experience of working in a busy office.
• Be friendly and welcoming with effective communication skills.
• Be well organised and have the ability to work flexibly to meet deadlines.
• Have experience of using databases and financial management systems ensuring a high level of accuracy.
• Have an understanding of issues of confidentiality.
Friday 6 December 2019, 12 noon
Shortlisting will take place Friday 6 December with interviews taking place Thursday 12 December.
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school office on 0191 563 0975 to arrange a visit.
This job is closed for applications.