Teaching Assistant (Early Years)
Term-time only (Temporary)
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/12/2019 12:00
£19,554 – £21,589 (pro-Rata)
Schools - Support
TEACHING ASSISTANT (EARLY YEARS)
Grade 5 (SCP 7-12) £19,554 – £21,589) per annum (pro-rata)
STEPHENSON WAY ACADEMY AND NURSERY SCHOOL
32.5hrs per week
Stephenson Way Academy and Nursery School is one of seven schools that form part of Tudhoe Learning Trust. We are seeking to appoint a qualified Teaching Assistant experienced in Early Years to join our team at Stephenson Way Academy and Nursery School on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be available to work from 8.30am until 3.30pm Monday to Friday during term time. The post will commence on 4th January 2020 until 31st August 2020 after which it will be reviewed.
The successful candidate will:
• have experience of supporting teaching and learning in the classroom.
• demonstrate the highest standards of classroom practice.
• be responsive, flexible and sensitive to the differing needs of pupils. Including those with SEND.
• communicate effectively in a variety of situations.
• use ICT competently both in classroom practice and for own professional work.
• build and sustain effective working relationships with all members of the school community.
• work flexibly with a commitment to continuity and quality of education.
• be focused and driven to ensure that all children fulfil their potential.
• be innovative and seek to continually develop.
Please see Supporting Documents to download a job description and application pack.
Applications must be returned to the Trust HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the closing date below.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 4th December 2019 - Noon
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 11th December 2019
If you would like to arrange a visit to the school or if you would like more information about the role, school or Trust please contact Mrs. Tracy Page, Head Teacher on 01325 300324.
This job is closed for applications.